Books recommended for NEET/NEET2018/AIPMT
There are several reference guides in the market that would cater to every requirement of the students from different educational boards in India. We compiled a brief list of books for students aspiring to appear for the (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET 2018 previously known as All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). The following are a few out of several good ones available on the internet.You can buy all the books from the below-given links.
1. 11 Years CBSE NEET & AIPMT Solved Papers-
2. NEET 10 Practice Set – affiliate link
3. 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Physics.
4. 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Chemistry.
5. 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Biology.
6. New Pattern Chemistry by RK Gupta.
7. Organic Chemistry by RK Gupta.
8. Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd, Bhattacharjee.
9. Concise Inorganic Chemistry by Lee.
10. Moderns ABC of Objective Chemistry for NEET.
11. Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET-Vol.I, II.
Some Valuable Tips:
- Begin your preparation as soon as possible.
- First, understand concepts from NCERT books before moving on to others.
- Understand the Syllabus thoroughly, especially which individual sections are important.
- Cover all topics given in syllabus, avoid skipping any topic.
- Prepare to begin from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12.
- Make sure you are clear on the basic concepts.
- Don’t hesitate to clear confusions from Class 11 even though you are in Class 12.
- Just try to give your best every day.
Disclaimer: The information provided above about Books recommended for NEET/NEET2018/AIPMT is the personal recommendation of the author. This website holds no responsibility for any mistake or discrepancy in the information provided on this web page.